RAW Probiotics is a unique line of high-potency, RAW, whole food probiotics that are age- and gender-specific. Unlike isolated strains of probiotics, RAW Probiotics offers all the benefits of a true “food” probiotic with a record-setting 30+ probiotic strains. So, it’s not just isolated bacteria in a pill; RAW Probiotics is a whole-food probiotic that emulates eating fermented food. Made with mainly Bulgarian yogurt concentrate, Wild European kefir grains and scobies, and concentrated clinically studied probiotics strains, RAW Probiotics is created below 40º F and 30% humidity so that what you see on the label is what you get in the bottle. Garden of Life RAW Probiotics Ultimate Care—the ultimate complementary probiotic. Many factors can compromise your body’s defenses, including the overuse of medications, stress, your environment and even normal aging, resulting in the loss of beneficial Bifidobacterium. RAW Probiotics Ultimate Care’s high Bifido formula includes the clinically studied Replenish Blend, making it your ultimate complementary probiotic to achieve balance—helping you repopulate your gastrointestinal tract with good bacteria. RAW means our probiotics are uncooked, untreated, unadulterated, with no binders or fillers and no carriers. What we promise on the label is what you get—100 billion live probiotic cultures in a convenient once-daily capsule. Our Shelf Stable, patent-pending desiccant-lined bottle technology ensures your probiotics Arrive Alive! Raw Probiotics Ultimate Care Benefits:
- A once-daily serving—in one small, easy-to-swallow capsule
- Has 34 RAW probiotic strains promoting flora diversity as found in nature
- Features the clinically studied Replenish Blend to restore the good bacteria lost
- Provides protein-digesting enzymes for added digestive support
- Arrive Alive! Potency Promise
- No Binders, Fillers or Carriers
- RAW, Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Soy Free RAW Probiotics Ultimate Care—a high-potency, RAW, whole food ultimate complementary probiotic to empower your extraordinary health.