Why did we create this product?
Knowing how to snack smartly is a crucial skill to develop alongside your fitness regimes and other daily activities. Our 50g protein bar is packed with 25g of high-quality protein, with 0g sugar and only 195 calories. Box comes with 10x 50g bars. The protein bar is coated with chocolate and has soy crisps inside. It is the perfect snack in between meals, and exactly what you need if to hit your protein goal.
What are the benefits of our MYOBAR?
- NOW WITH 9 ADDED VITAMINS!
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C and D.
- A whopping 25g of protein helps you achieve your daily protein intake keeping those muscles in shape.
- Zero sugar
- Boost energy levels throughout the day
- Helps to curb hunger pangs
- Light on the stomach
- Convenient to consume as its size makes it a portable snack
- Suitable for Halal.
How is the product unique?
Everyone adores a brownie and here at MYOBAND we are no different. We have taken inspiration from this tasty treat to formulate a healthier alternative with zero sugar whilst maintaining an indulgent chocolatey experience.
What does the product contain?
Each bar contains:
- Milk proteins - Consisting of calcium caseinate, one of several milk proteins that derive from casein, aids fat breakdown.
- Hydrolysed collagen - Collagen is found abundantly throughout the human body, it maintains healthy skin and supports bone health.
- Glycerol - Contributes to cellular metabolism as it can convert to glucose, the sugar molecule that the cell can use for energy.
Full ingredients list:
Hydrolysed collagen, calcium caseinate (Milk), whey protein (Milk) , compound chocolate coating with sweetener 12% (sweetener: maltitols), fully hydrogenated palm kernel oil*, cocoa powder, emulsifiers: (sunflower lecithin, polyglycerol polyricinoleate), flavoring), humectant: glycerol, water, soy crisp 2,5 % ( soy protein isolate, tapioca starch), emulsifier: soy lecithin, rapeseed oil, cocoa powder, flavouring, sweetener: sucralose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6 (Pyrodoxine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin A (Retinol), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin D (Cobalamin), Vitamin B12 (Cynocobalamin).
*Palm oil - RSPO certified and free from partially hydrogenated oils.
Read our full protein guide for more info.Nutrition Facts Per 50g Serving Per 100g Energy Kcal 192 384 KJ 802.5 1605 Fat (g) 5.85 11.7 of which saturates (g) 2.6 5.2 Carbohydrates (g) 10.15 20.3 of which sugars (g) 0.35 0.7 Fibre (g) 1.2 2.4 Protein (g) 25.4 50.8 Salt (g) 0.11 0.22 Vit A ( µ g) 400 800 Thiamine -B1 (mg) 0.7 1.4 Riboflavin - B2 (mg) 0.8 1.6 Niacin - B3 (mg) 11 22 Pyrodoxine - B6 (mg) 0.9 1.8 Folic Acid - B9 (µg) 100 200 Cynocobalamin - B12 (µg) 0.8 1.6 Vit C (mg) 30 60 Vit D (µg) 10 20