Why did we create this product?
LAB Series Multivitamins and Minerals tablets provide all-round nutritional support for adults in a convenient and economical one-a-day tablet. Suitable for everyone, our multivitamin helps you to achieve your best by supplementing you with vital micronutrients. Through s cientific studies, we are able to understand the importance of micronutrients. From Vitamin A that supports normal iron metabolism and maintenance of healthy vision to Magnesium which prevents early onset fatigue.
What are the benefits?
- Packed with 21 vitamins and minerals
- Vitamins include A, B's, C, D, E and K
- An additional 5 ingredients with antioxidants
- Vitamins have been shown to boost your immune system
- Indirectly increases energy levels
- Aids stronger bones and teeth
- Supports healthy vision
- General health and well-being
How is the product unique?
LAB Series Multivitamins and Minerals ingredients are all high quality, traceable and formulated to achieve the recommended daily allowances (RDA) of an individual whilst supporting a healthy balanced diet.
- ONE MULTIVITAMIN FOR MULTIPLE BENEFITS: Mental and Physical Energy Production: formulated with over 100 Percent of the daily recommended intake of B vitamins; Along with vitamins A, C, D, zinc and selenium to support a healthy immune system.
- RECOMMENDED USE: Easy one-a-day dose contains 11 essential vitamins, 10 essential minerals, and delivers over 100 percent of the recommended daily intake of vitamins B, C, D and E.
What does the product contain?
- Calcium Carbonate 303mg providing Calcium 112mg (14%) - Calcium is needed for the maintenance of healthy bones and it has other benefits including helping to ensure the normal function of digestive enzymes, playing a role in the process of cell division and maintenance of healthy teeth.
- Magnesium Oxide 100mg providing Magnesium 60mg (16%) - Magnesium contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue as well as supporting healthy protein synthesis and normal muscle function.
- Ascorbic Acid 82.45mg providing Vitamin C 80mg (100%) - Vitamin C has been well documented to promote healthy function of the immune system. Alongside this, Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells against